a3 Content Navigation Widget
The a3 Content Navigation Widget (CNW) enables allows your readers to instantly scroll to content sections within any page, post or custom post type in PC, tablets or mobiles.
Just install the widget in any sidebar area and it will automatically create a ‘table of Contents’ for the post or page. Each menu item in the table when clicked scrolls that section of the document up into the view port without reloading the page.
Try a3 Content Navigation Widget Today
- Use for 14 Day's Completely free
- Full support for the trail period
- Free upgrades for the trail period
- Easy 1 click cancel
- Includes all a3rev premium plugins and themes
- Download and Install a3rev Dashboard
- Activate a3 Content Navigation Widget from the dashboard
$200 Sign Up Fee Does NOT apply to new memberships for the Free trial period and then life of the membership.
Select Membership Level
How it works
1.The plugin auto creates a ‘table of contents’ from the H tags in the post or page content.
2. H tags are the WordPress Heading Tags created by the WordPress editor
3. The plugins automatically finds the top level H tag used – in this product page that is the H2 tag and creates those as the parent menu items for the table.
4. Any H tags of a lesser value inserted under the the parent H tag are created as child menu items in the table of contents. In this post the “how it works’ title is a H3 tag.
5. When any ‘table of Contents’ menu item is clicked the content automatically scrolls to that section of the document.
6. The number of child hierarchy menus is only restricted by the 6 available H tags
Applying to Content
The Content Navigation widget can be added to any sidebar. There is no restriction to the number of sidebars the widget can be applied to. There are 2 ways that the Content Navigation Widget can be applied to different content types.
Supported Content Types.
The CNW is activated for pages, and posts by default. Activation for custom post types example WooCommerce is done from the plugisn admin panel > settings tab.
Once CNW is activated for a content type an a3 CNW Activation Meta box is added to the edit screen of that content type. This setting allows you to deactivate the feature for that page, post or custom post type.
|Requires||WordPress 5.0 or higher|
|Compatible up to||WordPress 5.8.2|
|Minimum PHP version||5.5.6|
|100% WPML Compatible||yes|
|Number of Sites||
Single Site Subscription ($49), Up to 5 sites ($79), Up to 25 sites ($149), Up to 50 sites ($199)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.