Use the WooCommerce Quotes and Orders extension to Convert the WooCommerce Add to cart function into Add to Quote and or Add to Order function with the WooCommerce Quotes and Orders extension.
This plugin contains all of the features of the WooCommerce Email Inquiry and Cart Options plugin plus 2 all new powerful operating modes.
WooCommerce Quotes and Orders allows site visitors to add unlimited items to the ‘Quote’ cart and proceed through the WooCommerce Checkout to request a quote. Perfect for sites that want users to be able to quickly make up a list of items from the site that they want a quote on. Choose to operate in Manual Quote Mode (quote submitted off line) or in Auto Quote Mode (instant – user gets system generated quote and can use the sites WooCommerce payment gateways to complete the transaction).
- Converts the WooCommerce add to cart function into an add to Quote function.
- Apply to site visitors plus logged in roles.
- Quotes payment gateway – so that no payment options show.
- ‘Manual’ Quote – quote prices off-line after request is received.
- ‘Manual’ Quote – quote request created as new WooCommerce Order Status ‘Quote’
- ‘Manual’ Quote – add pricing and use WooCommerce Order Action to send quotes.
- ‘Auto’ Quote – quote request email includes system entered prices to user.
- ‘Auto’ Quote – User still cannot see any website product prices even completed a quote request – only the prices on the quote.
- ‘Auto’ Quote – User can complete the purchase through any of the WooCommerce payment gateways active on the site.
- If user does not have an account, one is auto created when a quote is requested.
- Quote Processing email template add to WooCommerce Emails
- New customer account email template.
- Quote is added as an order to the WooCommerce Orders.
- New WooCommerce Order Status – ‘Quotes’
- New user roles auto added – Quote Manual and Quote Auto with preset permissions.
- Full integration with WooCommerce My Account.
‘Add to Order’ Mode is built for businesses to business transactions. Converts WooCommerce into an online ordering machine for Businesses that want their customers to be able to order online from them with billing done off line in their regular billing cycle.
- Converts the WooCommerce add to cart function into an add to Order function.
- Apply to site visitors and or just logged in roles.
- Orders payment gateway – so that no payment options show for offline processing.
- Orders templates – add custom messages at the Cart, Checkout and Order Received pages.
- If user does not have an account, one is auto created when an order is placed.
- New account email template.
- Full integration with WooCommerce orders.
- Full integration with WooCommerce My Account
- 100% Compatible with WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing extension allows you to set different prices for different customers.
Multilingual – WPML
As of Version 1.1.2 WooCommerce Quotes & Orders is 100% compatible with the WordPress Multilingual plugin (WPML). Includes strings for all static plus dynamic text.
We are always looking for language translations to add to the plugin’s language folder.
- English (default) – always included.
.po file (woops.po) in languages folder for translations.
If you do a translation for your site please send it to us for inclusion in the plugin language folder. We’ll acknowledge your work here. Use the Contact Us form to send your translation to us for inclusion in the plugins language files.
WooCommerce Quotes and Orders
WooCommerce quotes and orders is the perfect solution if you are a site owner or a developer looking to add Quotes and or Ordering functionality to a site using the WooCommerce shopping cart.
Back to Top
Have Questions? Of Course You Do. Here’s A Quick Q & A
What do I get with my license?
For the life of your License you get personalized 1 on 1 support, virtually instant bug fixes and all new features that we are constantly adding to the a3rev software.
Will my plugin or theme quit working if my license expires?
No way. If your license expires, your plugin or Responsi Parent Theme Farmework and Child Themes will still work just fine unless something changes with the WordPress core itself. You just won’t have access to download the plugin, Theme Framework or Child Themes and won’t receive product updates and won’t be able to access the support forum and the priority product support that we offer.
How do I get My License key?
As soon as you complete the transaction on PayPal 2 emails are generated to the email addresses you used to register the purchase on a3rev. The First email is the standard WooCommerce Generated ‘Order Received’ email and the 2nd email has the subject ‘Welcome to a3rev License Manager’. In that email you will find your newly created a3rev My Account username and password. Use those to access your a3rev My Account and under the ‘Downloads’ tab or the ‘Subscriptions Download’ tab you will find your license Key and the Download button.
Do you offer refunds?
Yes – the best in the business. 60 day, no questions asked 100% money back in fact. We’d offer more but 60 days is the max limit PayPal allows for instant refunds. If you are not 100% happy with your purchase just send us an email requesting a refund and if its in the 60 day period we guarantee it will the sent to you that day.
Is PayPal the only Payment method.
Yes we deal exclusively with PayPal, but you don’t need a PayPal account to do business with us. Our PayPal gateway allows you to use a credit card if you don’t have a PayPal Account (except if you are in a country that PayPal does not operate in).
I see you offer a 7 day Free trial period on some software but not all. Why?
The 7 day free trial is a feature we have been wanting to introduce for a long time. On the 31st May after months of testing we feel we can start to roll it out. Over the next 2 months you will see it available for every product on the a3rev site. But slowly slowly to make sure there are no bugs or major dramas.
How do I cancel a 7 Day Free trail subscription.
You do not need to go to your PayPal account to cancel a Trail Subscription. Just go to your a3rev My Account Dashboard and you will see the Trail – Click the ‘Cancel’ Button. The Trail is instantly Cancelled and you will not be changed the License free. Cancelling a Trial Subscription also auto deletes the License.
Why do I have to go through the checkout and PayPal to access the 7 day Free trail.
The 7 day free trial is a feature we have been wanting to introduce for a long time because we want everyone to experience just how good our software is without making a purchase. We needed an automated system that works for you and for us. That system finally came about with the release of the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin. That plugin allows us to create an automated Free trial periods, auto billing at the end of the trail period (if you have not cancelled the Trial Subscription) and auto re-billing at the end of the subscription period. PayPal is integral to the automation of that system.
Why do your License Subscription periods vary?
Good software is difficult to create and always needs maintaining. Some programs are more complex than others. The time period of the subscription renewal basically reflects 2 things.
- 1. How unique the software is in the market.
- 2. How much time we need to spend in our lab developing new features and maintaining if in pristine working order within the WordPress environment.