WooCommerce Quick View Ultimate gives your customers a true supermarket shopping experience. In a supermarket shoppers browse products on the shelves, picking up the ones they are interested up, reading all the relevant information and either adding the item to their cart or putting it back on the shelf and continuing to browser. You can now give your customer exactly the same experience with Quick View Ultimate.
While browsing products anywhere in your store – shop page / category pages / tag pages they see a products that interests them – instead of clicking ‘More Details’ and going to another page to view all the product information and images they click Quick View and see it all in a pop-up right there on their screen. This is the sequence
- See something of interest – Pick it up from the shelf (Open the product in the pop-up)
- View all the products information and make a buying decision
- Either add the item to the shopping basket (Add to Cart)
- Or put the item back on the shelf and continue to browse (close the pop-up)
WooCommerce Quick View Ultimate makes it incredibly quick, easy and convenient browsing and shopping for customers.
Chances are you are using it right now if you are on the WooCommerce category page, if not you should try it. While you are there you’ll see our plugins broken up into categories. We use the WooCommerce Product Sort and Display plugin to do that and create the shop page with products displayed by category.
- Works on any theme.
- Pop-up opens full page content (excluding site header, footer and sidebar)
- Fully mobile responsive – if your theme is responsive it opens in its true responsive dimensions within the pop-up.
- Two positional settings – Show on mouse over the image or show always as button or text link under the image.
- Position setting for show on mouse over image – Choose show to at Top, Center or bottom with padding settings.
- WYSIWYG Button style editor with transparency setting.
- Choose to always show Quick View as a Button or Hyper-linked text under the product image.
- WYSIWYG Button and Hyperlink text editors – Simple point click settings to create an eye catching button.
- Padding settings above and below Button / Link text.
- Choose from 2 pop-up tools – Fancybox or Colorbox
- Set size of the pop-up as a proportion of the screen, 50%, 75% or 100%
- Use the Transition Effects settings to create a unique opening and closing effect that matches your style.
- Set pop-up background overlay colour
- Fix pop-up or allow it to scroll with the screen content.
Have Questions? Of Course You Do. Here’s A Quick Q & A
What do I get with my license?
For the life of your License you get personalized 1 on 1 support, virtually instant bug fixes and all new features that we are constantly adding to the a3rev software.
Will my plugin or theme quit working if my license expires?
No way. If your license expires, your plugin or Responsi Parent Theme Farmework and Child Themes will still work just fine unless something changes with the WordPress core itself. You just won’t have access to download the plugin, Theme Framework or Child Themes and won’t receive product updates and won’t be able to access the support forum and the priority product support that we offer.
How do I get My License key?
As soon as you complete the transaction on PayPal 2 emails are generated to the email addresses you used to register the purchase on a3rev. The First email is the standard WooCommerce Generated ‘Order Received’ email and the 2nd email has the subject ‘Welcome to a3rev License Manager’. In that email you will find your newly created a3rev My Account username and password. Use those to access your a3rev My Account and under the ‘Downloads’ tab or the ‘Subscriptions Download’ tab you will find your license Key and the Download button.
Do you offer refunds?
Yes – the best in the business. 60 day, no questions asked 100% money back in fact. We’d offer more but 60 days is the max limit PayPal allows for instant refunds. If you are not 100% happy with your purchase just send us an email requesting a refund and if its in the 60 day period we guarantee it will the sent to you that day.
Is PayPal the only Payment method.
Yes we deal exclusively with PayPal, but you don’t need a PayPal account to do business with us. Our PayPal gateway allows you to use a credit card if you don’t have a PayPal Account (except if you are in a country that PayPal does not operate in).
I see you offer a 7 day Free trial period on some software but not all. Why?
The 7 day free trial is a feature we have been wanting to introduce for a long time. On the 31st May after months of testing we feel we can start to roll it out. Over the next 2 months you will see it available for every product on the a3rev site. But slowly slowly to make sure there are no bugs or major dramas.
How do I cancel a 7 Day Free trail subscription.
You do not need to go to your PayPal account to cancel a Trail Subscription. Just go to your a3rev My Account Dashboard and you will see the Trail – Click the ‘Cancel’ Button. The Trail is instantly Cancelled and you will not be changed the License free. Cancelling a Trial Subscription also auto deletes the License.
Why do I have to go through the checkout and PayPal to access the 7 day Free trail.
The 7 day free trial is a feature we have been wanting to introduce for a long time because we want everyone to experience just how good our software is without making a purchase. We needed an automated system that works for you and for us. That system finally came about with the release of the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin. That plugin allows us to create an automated Free trial periods, auto billing at the end of the trail period (if you have not cancelled the Trial Subscription) and auto re-billing at the end of the subscription period. PayPal is integral to the automation of that system.
Why do your License Subscription periods vary?
Good software is difficult to create and always needs maintaining. Some programs are more complex than others. The time period of the subscription renewal basically reflects 2 things.
- 1. How unique the software is in the market.
- 2. How much time we need to spend in our lab developing new features and maintaining if in pristine working order within the WordPress environment.