Home Forums WooCommerce Plugins Compare Products woocommerce attributes not showing

woocommerce attributes not showing

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mahdi Khalaj 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

How to Question
ISSUE RESOLVED
  • Author

Mahdi Khalaj
    Participant

Hey there,
    i have recently bought pro version, before that we added product attributes in woocommerce “product data” under “attributes” tab in products edit page, but the plugin does not read from there, and it seems that we should put every value for your plugin again in “Compare Attribute Fields”, is there any way to sync between these two, or even just use ‘woocommerce attributes’ for every products instead of writing them again?

Nguyen Tuan
    Keymaster

Hi Mahdi

The plugin support for auto convert WooCommerce Attribute and Terms to Compare Attribute as Select type after first install

You also easy to set option for Attribute from Product Manager page of our plugin with popup for faster than to edit individual product from WC

null

Regards,
    Nguyen

Mahdi Khalaj
    Participant

sure, but this is not what i meant, please take a look at the picture below, taken from a product edit page:
    http://totalino.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/rev.jpg
    what we need is the value of those attributes in a3rev plugin

help with a3rev compare plugin

Mahdi Khalaj
    Participant

Hi Nguyen, I really need an answer for this one, we are stocked in this phase and the site should be ready in a couple of days

Nguyen Tuan
    Keymaster

Hi Mahdi

I see seem you just missed value from Attribute is Input Text type, please change all Compare Attribute to 4 types like this screenshot to show your values are entered before as options for choose from each Product

null

Regards,
    Nguyen

Mahdi Khalaj
      Participant

but most of our values are texts, also just to test i have changed some of them, it still has the same problem and does not import values from woocommerce attribute tab

isn’t there any hack to read from woocommerce product attributes? any other plugin like “Yith Compare” syncs with woocommerce

Nguyen Tuan
    Keymaster

Hi Mahdi

When you change all existed attribute from Input Text to 1 in 4 types i said then when go to Product Edit page, you will see the values and can choose it instead of enter again those text

Regards,
    Nguyen

Mahdi Khalaj
    Participant

there are 380 products in that shop and each one of them has like 50 attributes, you should say that, your plugin is not working with woocommerce attributes on your ads before anyone pays for it, now our team has to manually copy and paste them one by one

Steve Truman
    Keymaster

Hello Mahdi,

I have been following this thread and i am sorry that you are having some difficulty. I hope that i can help you sort this out. You should not have to be going through each product and copying that – It is not the way the plugin was designed or built.

If you would like to set me up either wp-admin access or we could connect by teamviewer i will show you what i think is all you need to do so that the attribute terms that you have created show when you are configuring the compare products feature on each product.

If you like to post the creds (wp admin or team viewer) in a private reply i will connect with you and see if we can’t sort this out for you so you can get your site launched on time.

Regards
    Steve

Mahdi Khalaj
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.

Mahdi Khalaj
    Participant

Steve Truman
    Keymaster

Mahdi Khalaj
      Participant

Steve Truman
    Keymaster

Mahdi Khalaj
      Participant

The topic ‘woocommerce attributes not showing’ is closed to new replies.