Home Forums WooCommerce Plugins Predictive Search Product Tags Images

Product Tags Images

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Matthew Zerafa 2 months, 1 week ago.

How to Question
On Going
  • Author

Matthew Zerafa
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I am building an online pet shop at http://www.petfoodmalta.com I am very happy with the woocommerce predictive search pro plugin except for one thing. I am not managing to add images to product tags and as a result when tags are brought up in search results the images appear as if they were broken.

Try it out yourselves, just enter the brand “Pedigree” in the search box and observe the results. Does anyone know a workaround to this issue please?

Also in the search results drop down box I would like to change the text “Product tags” to “Brands”. How can I achieve this please?

Nguyen
    Keymaster

Hi Matthew

I have looked on your site, about image for product tags, it’s alway show as part of search popup, i think you should change the placeholder image of WooCommerce to your logo or better image so that it looks better than

About change “Product Tags” text, it’s hard code into the plugin, current it does not support for change, but we will make that on future

Regards,
    Nguyen

Matthew Zerafa
    Participant

Dear Nguyen,

Thank you for your reply. My problem is how to change the placeholder image for each product tag.

I cannot find any options anywhere, how do I change that placeholder image please?

Thank you very much in advance.

Matthew

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.