Home Forums WooCommerce Plugins Quotes and Orders Pricing on Checkout/Order Received Page

Pricing on Checkout/Order Received Page

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nguyen 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

How to Question
ISSUE RESOLVED
  • Author

Lian AMBER
    Participant

Hello!

On the checkout/order received page, there are no prices for the individual items, only a subtotal and total. Consequently, the customer has no idea of what each product cost, just the total for all items.

And on the email quote, there are subtotals on each product, but no pricing for each product.

Can this be changed?
    thanks!

Nguyen
    Keymaster

Hi Lian

The plugins has 2 mode: Quote and Order
    – Quote will not show the price for each product and subtotal or total
    – Order show price for each product and subtotal or total

Can you tell me what mode are you testing on frontend ? Also you should use any customer account to test instead of administrator account

If it still has that issue after you test with another account, give me access to your dashboard and ftp section so that i can detect what is cause make that

If you like to set us up a wp-admin account and an ftp access account to the site files please post those in a Private Reply.

[..] Private replies can only be seen by you the author and by us as administrators. As enhanced security we edit the private reply and remove the creds (even though they are private). When we have completed the task we don’t keep a record of the creds unless you ask us to.

Please post:

1. link to wp-admin login with username and password
    2. ftp hostname, username and password.

To save time can you be sure that both sets of creds work and that we can access the site files with the ftp access and the plugins page and plugin dashboard.

Regards,
    Nguyen

Lian AMBER
    Participant

Hi Nguyen,

Thanks! I will send you more info via private message.

Appreciate your assistance!
    best
    Lian

Lian AMBER
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Nguyen
    Keymaster

Hi Lian

About your question:
    1. I’m not understand what you mean, but all accessories can added to cart

2. Our plugin work interacted with user role or not logged in user, all products are apply same to Rules and Roles settings you set at http://domain.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=quotes-orders-mode

3 and 5 : I’m helping you with custom code put into child theme for you

4. Correct, you need to use Order mode to can show price on each product. I have help you change it to Order mode and it’s showing the price like what you want from checkout or individual product

I will notify when i done custom code for 3 and 5

Regards,
    Nguyen

Nguyen
    Keymaster

Hi Lian

I just make child theme for Divi ( so that it does not lost my custom code when you upgrade Divi theme to new version on future ) with custom for checkout page on #3 and #5 from your question.

Custom Child Theme for Divi:
    null

Checkout page after i hide some things you want :
    null

Regards,
    Nguyen

Lian AMBER
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Nguyen
    Keymaster

Hi Lian

If you want to hide all prices then you can choose to use Manual Quote or Auto Quote mode like from this screenshot

null

If select that Quote mode then it does not show Subtotal and Total on checkout page

I have change to that quote for you so that you can see how to it works

Regards,
    Nguyen

The topic ‘Pricing on Checkout/Order Received Page’ is closed to new replies.