Home Forums WordPress Plugins WP Email Template Need more Social Network options!

Need more Social Network options!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Thijs Viguurs 6 months, 1 week ago.

Feature Suggestion
Added to Road Map
  • Author

Randall Nieukirk
    Participant

This plugin is awesome, except for the fact that it needs to have many more Social Network options. It would be great if the site Admin could input:

1. Social Network Name
    2. URL
    3. Icon image

This way we can add any and all of the Social Networks (including our own RSS feed) that our businesses use. The limited number of choices in this plugin for Social Networks is VERY limited. This needs to be expanded and improved.

Steve Truman
    Keymaster

Hi Randall,

Thank you for the feature suggestion – I think it is a good one and something that is already on the plugins development roadmap. I have a pretty good feeling that it will be in the next ‘Feature Upgrade’ release. Cannot give you a date for that yet – but it will be ‘sooner rather than later’

I will change your topic status tag on this to [ Added to Roadmap] and update you on here when the *Feature Upgrade version is released.

Thanks again

Steve

Thijs Viguurs
    Participant

Hi There,

it’s more than a year later. Any news on this?

Or maybe you know a workaround: I want to change google+ into something else (snapchat that is)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.