Home Forums WooCommerce Plugins Dynamic Gallery My variation pictures doesnt show when pepople select the color

My variation pictures doesnt show when pepople select the color

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Steve Truman 1 week, 4 days ago.

How to Question
ISSUE RESOLVED
  • Author

Hi in my site after i uploaded the variation pictures the dinamic gallery doesnt show any picture only show the borders of the dynamic gallery. i uploaded the imagen the same of the promotional video that you have. im doing something wrong?
    this is the link: http://www.beautyhouse.co/product/nyx-lip-lingerie/

Steve Truman
    Keymaster

Hello Estefania,

Thank you for the link to a product page it makes helping you much easier and faster.

On that page I can see why the images cannot show. There is an JavaScript error in the theme that you are using – it loads before the Dynamic gallery and our script cannot load (or any JavaScript that loads after the broken theme JS). Please raise a support ticket with the theme developer and ask them to fix their theme.

To help you with that – the issue is that they are using $(…).imagesLoaded as a function – but it is not a function

Here is the Error that browser inspector is showing – which you can send to them

Uncaught TypeError: $(…).imagesLoaded is not a function
    at Object.sober.filterProducts (script.js:311)
    at Object.sober.init (script.js:19)
    at HTMLDocument. (script.js:869)
    at i (jquery.js:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js:2)
    at Function.ready (jquery.js:2)
    at HTMLDocument.K (jquery.js:2)

Estefania – that script is from the theme and as soon as that loads no other JavaScript can load after it – the Dynamic gallery script loads from the footer as most good JS scripts do.

As soon as that is fixed you will see Dynamic gallery (plus other plugin scripts) will work just fine.

Please let me know if i can be of any further assistance.

Happy New Year
    Steve

The topic ‘My variation pictures doesnt show when pepople select the color’ is closed to new replies.