Home Forums WooCommerce Plugins Predictive Search Integrate "WooCommerce Advanced Ajax Layered Navigation" with Predicitive Search

Integrate "WooCommerce Advanced Ajax Layered Navigation" with Predicitive Search

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nguyen 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Feature Suggestion
Added to Road Map
  • Author

Linish V S
    Participant

I would like to use “WooCommerce Advanced Ajax Layered Navigation” widgets on Predictive Search result page. Please let me know how can I proceed. Is there any hooks available to insert this?

Nguyen
    Keymaster

Hi Linish

Thanks for using our plugin
    We have custom templte for Search Result page, you can’t use another plugin to interact with it except you have knowledge about edit template of WP.

But don’t worry about it, new Search Result Page template will be release on next time with many feature and better with grid and ajax, also allow admin can customizer them

Regards,
    Nguyen

Linish V S
    Participant

Hello Nguyen,
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    We currently included the filters of “WooCommerce Advanced Ajax Layered Navigation” in shop listing page by using “woocommerce_before_shop_loop” hook.
    Do we have any hooks to show filters in Predictive Search result page?

Regards,
    Linish

Nguyen
    Keymaster

Hi Linish

Our search result is using backbone + underscore template, it does not work together with another hook so that it can affect to our template, we will have new feature for customize Search Result on future i sure you will like it

Regards,
    Nguyen

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.