Home Forums WooCommerce Plugins Predictive Search Home page WooCommerce Predictive Search Premium

Home page WooCommerce Predictive Search Premium

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Steve Truman 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

How to Question
ISSUE RESOLVED
  • Author

jose diaz
    Participant

I have installed but it does not work in the home page. When you search anything in the home page it does not load automatically. But when you put anything and hit search the it will take you to the “Woocommerce Predictive Search” page and now if you search from that page then it load automatically.
    Home page: http://bmglobalsupply.com/
    Woocommerce Predictive Search: http://bmglobalsupply.com/woocommerce-search/keyword/4/search-in/product/cat-in/all/search-other/product,p_sku,p_cat,p_tag,post,page Note: Need Research again
    Can you be more specific on how to change the name “Woocommerce Predictive Search” title? or change the title name but i need instructions on how to change.
    Thanks.

Nguyen Tuan
    Keymaster

Hi Jose

I just check your site and see that a Cache plugin is cause make that, the combine to single script file from Cache plugin that make script is error, see here

null

I suggest you exclude the script from Predictive Search plugin on combine script feature to see if it solves the issue
    Or give me access to your Dashboard to help you if you can’t

If you like to set us up a wp-admin account and an ftp access account to the site files please post those in a Private Reply.

[..] Private replies can only be seen by you the author and by us as administrators. As enhanced security we edit the private reply and remove the creds (even though they are private). When we have completed the task we don’t keep a record of the creds unless you ask us to.

Please post:

1. link to wp-admin login with username and password
    2. ftp hostname, username and password.

To save time can you be sure that both sets of creds work and that we can access the site files with the ftp access and the plugins page and plugin dashboard.

Regards,
    Nguyen

jose diaz
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

jose diaz
    Participant

Nguyen Tuan
    Keymaster

Hi Jose,

Yes, your message is private now, and just me, Steve and you can see this your private message.
    Don’t worry, after you post the creds and I get it then I will remove it for security

Regards,
    Nguyen

jose diaz
    Participant

jose diaz
    Participant

Nguyen Tuan
    Keymaster

Yes, create account with this email support@a3rev.com

jose diaz
    Participant

jose diaz
    Participant

jose diaz
    Participant

Steve Truman
    Keymaster

Nguyen Tuan
    Keymaster

Hi

I have solve the issue for you, it’s from WP Rocket plugin, i have add list javascript that should exclude from combine to single script feature of this plugin, see the screenshot to see that list

null

You also change Search Result page name, i have help you to change that

Regards,
    Nguyen

jose diaz
    Participant

Thank you guys this is real tech support. I appreciate you going into the back end of the website and fixing it. This was really fast! Since I really like your software and tech support do you have a “Wish List” plug in? Thank you very much, you guys rock!!!

Steve Truman
    Keymaster

Hi Jose

Thanks for the kind words – no we don’t do a Wish List plugin – it is on our list of plugins to build and make available through the new a3rev Club Membership that we will be launching this month – with a club membership you will have access to all of our premium WooCommerce and WordPress plugins plus the Responsi Framework and its add on plugins plus new WooCommerce plugins that are exclusive to club members (these plugins are pretty Awesome).

There will be 14 day free trail when we release it so you will be able to try all of our software.

Jose I will close this topic for you now and mark it as resolved. Thanks for choosing a3rev Software for your work

Regards
    Steve

The topic ‘Home page WooCommerce Predictive Search Premium’ is closed to new replies.