Home Forums WooCommerce Plugins Quotes and Orders Footer broke on checkout page

Footer broke on checkout page

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nguyen Tuan 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Theme Conflict
PATCH RELEASED
  • Author

Matt Duncan
    Participant

I’m using the AVADA theme and the footer is being broke on the checkout page. I have disabled all other plugins and still happens. I turn off the Quotes and Orders plugin and normal checkout page works fine.
    Here is a link to development server…
    Add one product to quote and you will see once you get to checkout. The cart page is fine.

ASFS 1100 V Series

Nguyen Tuan
    Keymaster

Hi Linda

Thank for using our plugin
    I just look on your frontend and you are correct, has conflict between checkout page with Quote & Order plugin

Can you give me access to WP Dashboard and FTP section so that i can custom your theme for fix this ( sure i will make on child theme so that it does not lost when you upgrade your Avada to latest version )

If you like to set us up a wp-admin account and an ftp access account to the site files please post those in a Private Reply.

[..] Private replies can only be seen by you the author and by us as administrators. As enhanced security we edit the private reply and remove the creds (even though they are private). When we have completed the task we don’t keep a record of the creds unless you ask us to.

Please post:

1. link to wp-admin login with username and password
    2. ftp hostname, username and password.

To save time can you be sure that both sets of creds work and that we can access the site files with the ftp access and the plugins page and plugin dashboard.

Regards,
    Nguyen

Matt Duncan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Nguyen Tuan
    Keymaster

Hi Linda

I have make custom template and put into your child theme to fix the issue
    Please have look the footer on checkout page again

Regards,
    Nguyen

Nguyen Tuan
    Keymaster

Hi Linda

We just release new version 2.2.4 for work compatibility with Avada theme, please have look the changelog

= 2.2.4 – 2017/01/12 =
    * Tweak – Add do_action( ‘woocommerce_after_checkout_form’, $checkout ); to form-checkout.php template file for compatibility with the Avada theme
    * Tweak – Removed auto redirect to plugins admin panel on activation
    * Tweak – Update a3 Revolution to a3rev Software on plugins description
    * Tweak – Added Settings link to plugins description on plugins menu
    * Tweak – Tested for full compatibility with WordPress version 4.7.1
    * Tweak – Tested for full compatibility with WooCommerce version 2.6.11
    * Credit – Thanks to Linda Moore for reporting the Avada Checkout page bug and access to the site to find and fix

I also have manual upgrade that plugin on your site

Regards,
    Nguyen

Matt Duncan
    Participant

Thanks for the fix.
    Also… I have modified the cart (for quote mode) to be responsive and removed table design and replaced with divs. Please review my code for errors and share if you’d like. Maybe a discount for the future license? lol
    You can see it here in action… works good on mobile (max-width: 667px). I haven’t tested on tablets or other screen sizes, but easy to adjust with @media styles. I changed order of columns also.
    Go here and add product to cart…

Here is modified code for cart.php and CSS.

Matt Duncan
    Participant

Links are not showing but you should see in edit mode.

Nguyen Tuan
    Keymaster

Hi Linda

Thanks, it is a nice developer customization, i don’t see any errors from your code, but not something that we could add from the plugin, it just for your theme, we still keep original template from WC for Quote & Order plugin. But thanks for sharing

I will close your topic now, if you have questions or other issues in the future please just open a new topic.

Thanks again for choosing our software for your project.

Regards,
    Nguyen

The topic ‘Footer broke on checkout page’ is closed to new replies.