Home Forums WooCommerce Plugins Dynamic Gallery Error Message

Error Message

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Declan Howard 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

How to Question
ISSUE RESOLVED
  • Author

Declan Howard
    Participant

Hi guys,
    Have been working away nicely with Dynamic Gallery plugin, but when I click ‘Add To Basket’ on a product (as a test, through my WP admin page), I get the following error:
    ‘Select product options before adding this product to your cart.’
    Is this something with the Dynamic Gallery or is it a different problem, perhaps with WooCommerce?
    Not sure where to turn with this one. Any help would be greatly appreciated – ye were so great with resolving my last issue.
    My Licence Key is: *** ( remove by admin for security )
    Kindest regards,
    Declan

Nguyen
    Keymaster

Hi Declan

It’s issue from WooCommerce or a conflict plugin make that, for sure, please try deactivate each plugin i think it’s cause and test to see after deactivate if it works fine on frontend then that plugin is cause, if you see Dynamic Gallery plugin is cause, please give us Dashboard and ftp creds to access to your site for detect the cause and fix

If you like to set us up a wp-admin account and an ftp access account to the site files please post those in a Private Reply.

[..] Private replies can only be seen by you the author and by us as administrators. As enhanced security we edit the private reply and remove the creds (even though they are private). When we have completed the task we don’t keep a record of the creds unless you ask us to.

Please post:

1. link to wp-admin login with username and password
    2. ftp hostname, username and password.

To save time can you be sure that both sets of creds work and that we can access the site files with the ftp access and the plugins page and plugin dashboard.

Regards,
    Nguyen

Declan Howard
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Declan Howard
    Participant

Hi guys – any update on this issue? I’ve deactivated and reactivated plugins as suggested with now joy.
    I have given Nguyen my details (private message/private reply) so ye guys could have a look and see what might be going on. Just wondering where I’m at with it really?

Regards,
    Declan Howard

Nguyen
    Keymaster

Hi Declan

Sorry I just come back from my holiday time, i will look on your site and solve it now

Regards,
    Nguyen

Nguyen
    Keymaster

Hi Declan

Don’t have any issue from Dynamic Gallery plugin or another plugin, i have looked on your Dashboard and the cause that you did not enter any price for variation product, all is empty and it always show that message when you click on Add to Cart button

Look the screenshot : null

I have tried enter price for a variation to test and it’s fine, then i have make empty it again so that you should enter price for all your variation product

Regards,
    Nguyen

Declan Howard
    Participant

Hi Nguyen,
    Thanks a million for getting back to me. One quick question before I go ahead and try and sort it.
    As I have 11 different pricing options for each image, does that mean I have to have 11 versions of each product, or can I have the 11 different pricing options within one product – and where do I go to do this?
    Sorry for bothering you with this, but I’m still trying to learn my way around 🙂

Regards,
    Declan

Nguyen
      Keymaster

Hi Declan

You need to create that product as variable and have 11 variations with different price for each variation

I see you create some attributes but don’t understand what you want to create, you should find guide from WooCommerce about use attributes and variation, each variation should have the price like this example

null

We can’t teach you how to use variable product and attribute, you can learn it from https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/variable-product/

Regards,
      Nguyen

Declan Howard
    Participant

One more thing, inside in each of my Products, I have ‘Attributes’ and ‘Variations’ applied to the product – I understood that this took care of each image pricing – have I done this in the incorrect place or where do I enter the pricing for the products?

Regards,
    Declan

Declan Howard
    Participant

Thanks Nguyen,
    It’s still not very clear to me, but I’ve posted off a few query on some Forums and have watched a few videos.
    I’ll get there I’m sure.
    Many thanks for your help and patience.

Regards,
    Declan

The topic ‘Error Message’ is closed to new replies.