Home Forums WooCommerce Plugins Carousel and Slider Description Line Wrap setting to go more than 4?

Description Line Wrap setting to go more than 4?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nguyen 1 month, 1 week ago.

How to Question
ISSUE RESOLVED
  • Author

Patrick
    Participant

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to lengthen the setting “Description Line Wrap” to something more than “4”? I ask because the cards are not reaching all the way to the bottom of the container. I got them to lengthen a bit by setting the description to “4”, but if it could go higher than the cards would align all the way to the bottom and the user could see more of the description in the slider.

Thank you!
    Patrick

Nguyen
    Keymaster

Hi Patrick

You can put this custom css to style.css of your child theme

body .wc-product-slider-card-skin .cycle-product-description {
    height: auto !important; // for show full description or taller value for example height: 12em !important;
    }

Regards,
    Nguyen

Patrick
    Participant

Thank you Nguyen,

I tried placing this code in my style.css of my theme and it doesn’t seem to make a change.

I also tried putting this into my custom css on customizer and it also didn’t make any changes:

You should still have the credentials to my website if you need to take a look.

Thank you,
    Patrick

Nguyen
    Keymaster

Hi Patrick

I see it’s showing full description from my PC, please clear cache if you don’t see that or check on another browser

null

Regards,
    Nguyen

Patrick
    Participant

Hello,

I am not clearly understanding in our communication. Were you going to add the “quick view” button to the carousel slider for me? Also were you going to get the green checkmark popup when “Add to cart” is clicked on the carousel to indicate to the user the product has been added? I wasn’t sure if you were going to do that now? Please clarify if you could. Thank you

Nguyen
    Keymaster

Hi Patrick

We should talk about this on another topic you created before

Regards,
    Nguyen

The topic ‘Description Line Wrap setting to go more than 4?’ is closed to new replies.