Home Forums WP e-Commerce Plugins Predictive Search Change License to woocommerce Predictive Search

Change License to woocommerce Predictive Search

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Steve Truman 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

How to Question
ISSUE RESOLVED
  • Author

Siglinde Mueller
    Participant

Hello

I own a license for WP e-Commerce Predictive Search Pro. Now I switched the store to WooCommerce a while ago and of course now predictive search does not have the Pro features any more. Is there a chance that the license can be changed from the WP E-Commerce Plugin to the WooCommerce Plugin?

Steve Truman
    Keymaster

Hello Siglinde,

Sorry for the late reply – Christmas and New year break have been hectic and not got a chance to reply.

Sorry we cannot offer an upgrade from WP E-Commerce plugins to WooCommerce version of it.

You purchased the WP e-Commerce Predictive Search plugin back in 2013 as a single site Lifetime License @ US$22 – the WooCommerce Predictive Search Premium plugin is a far more advanced search engine than the WP E-Commerce version as it has undergone continual development over the last 3 and a bit years (which the WP e-Commerce version has not.

The Woocommerce predictive Search Premium plugin is currently offered as an annual subscription product – in the near future you will be able to trail it for Free for 14 days so at that time you can install it if you wish and see what I mean about the development work that has been done with it.

Happy New Year
    Steve

Siglinde Mueller
    Participant

Thanks for the info, Steve.
    I was not aware of the license mode change, but it makes sense now.

Steve Truman
    Keymaster

Hi Siglinde,

All good – thanks for your reply. I will change your ticket status to [ Issue Resolved ] and close it for you. As always if you have any other questions / issues in the future please just open a new support topic.

Regards
    Steve

The topic ‘Change License to woocommerce Predictive Search’ is closed to new replies.