Home Forums WooCommerce Plugins Email Inquiry Ultimate AJAX don´t work on Product Page

AJAX don´t work on Product Page

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Josef Kriener 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

General Inquiry
ISSUE RESOLVED
  • Author

Josef Kriener
    Participant

I have a problem with your plugin, running on wordpress 4.7.2 and WooCommerce 2.6.13: I can´t click the other tabs like “E-Mail Inquiry” or “Read More” on the plugin settings: Pkugin

This is the anker-link, wich doesn´t work: https://josef-kriener.de/wp-admin/post.php?post=106&action=edit#wc_ei_email_inquiry

Need help! Thanks.

Nguyen
    Keymaster

Hi Josef

I don’t see that issue from my dev site, seem your Dashboard have javascript error so it stops the script for show content when click on tab, can you give me WP creds to access to your Dashboard to see the cause and give it to you or fix help you

If you like to set us up a wp-admin account and an ftp access account to the site files please post those in a Private Reply.

[..] Private replies can only be seen by you the author and by us as administrators. As enhanced security we edit the private reply and remove the creds (even though they are private). When we have completed the task we don’t keep a record of the creds unless you ask us to.

Please post:

1. link to wp-admin login with username and password
    2. ftp hostname, username and password.

To save time can you be sure that both sets of creds work and that we can access the site files with the ftp access and the plugins page and plugin dashboard.

Regards,
    Nguyen

Josef Kriener
    Participant

Hi Nguyen,

perfect. I´ll send you all!

Regards,
    Josef

Nguyen
    Keymaster

Hi Josef

Your wp logins is wrong, i can’t access
    Your ftp creds missed password, please give it to me

Regards,
    Nguyen

Josef Kriener
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Nguyen
    Keymaster

Hi Josef

I just access to your Dashboard and then look your Product Edit page
    I see that it has javascript error from Shortcode UI plugin /wp-content/plugins/shortcode-ui/lib/select2/js/select2.js?ver=4.0.3

null

I think the cause that it’s conflict between WooCommerce and Shortcode UI so that both are including this script, and it has javascript error then make another scripts stop work

I sure you also saw this issue before you installed our plugin, that all Product Data tab can’t click, and the UI is showing very bad by that javascript error

null

I try deactivate Shortcode UI plugin and that error don’t appear and all tab can click now, see this video to see

I just activate Shortcode UI plugin again so that you can decide use that plugin or no

Regards,
    Nguyen

Josef Kriener
    Participant

Hi Nguyen,

perfect – thank you very much!

Regards,
    Josef

The topic ‘AJAX don´t work on Product Page’ is closed to new replies.